Organized by The Creative Arts Foundation of Canada
Know yourself to improve yourself. This year’s competition will give children and teenagers a chance to explore who they are by drawing a self-portrait. To help you get started, here are some questions to think about: Who do you think you are? How do others perceive you? What are your dreams? What makes you the beautiful individual that you are? What are your strengths and weaknesses? How can you be a better person?
The competition will be divided into three age groups: 9-11 years old, 12-14 years old, 15-17 years old. Each age group will have 1 first place winner, 2 second place winners and 4 third place winners. Winners will receive prizes worth $100 CAD for first place, $75 for second, and $50 for third. All winners will receive a certificate, post cards on which their artwork is printed, and a book showcasing all the winning artworks.
- Entrance free
- Deadline May 30th, 2020
- Only drawings and paintings accepted. No Size limit
- Only one submission per contestant
- Contestants are to scan or take a photograph of their artworks at a resolution no less than 300 dpi, save in jpeg or pdf format and submit via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The digital image must be clear.
- In the body of the email, must provide the following information: full name of the contestant, their date of birth, full address, email, telephone number, and the actual dimensions of their artwork in centimeters.
- Winners will be announced on the Creative arts Foundation of Canada website–www.cafccanada.org–on June 10th, 2020. Winners will also receive a notification via email.
Pharmacy Wholesale Service Inc. $500
Paramount Study $500